Portion of beautiful stone built Tuscan country villa with pool, olive grove and vineyard for sale in enchanting location near Panzano in Chianti, in one of the most renowened area of the Chianti Classico region.
Villa Panzano is part of a characterful Tuscan country cottage with private small vineyard, olive grove, garden and panoramic views. Set away but not isolated the property is surrounded by open breathtaking countryside of olive groves and vineyards and has views to the Tuscan hills, yet it is a stone throw from lovely hamlets Panzano in Chianti and Greve in Chianti, and both Florence and Siena towns are less than 25 miles away.
The property spreads over 170 square meters total area, 75 sqm of which are the main house, plus a cellar with windows (26 sqm) and stables for approx 70 sqm, which can be restored and converted into living accommodation.
The main house is currently divided into 5 bright rooms: 1 living room with fireplace, 1 master bedroom, 1 guest bedroom, 1 bathroom, and a bright live in kitchen. Two separate own independent accesses.
Lovely views of the surrounding countryside can be enjoyed from every room.
Outdoor there are a lovely spacious shaded garden with patio, a sizable private swimming pool and ample private parking space.
In total the property has 7000 sqm of land and enjoys a south facing position.
• 75 sqm. stone built characteful main house consisting of:
• cellar and stable (with windows) that could be converted into living accommodation (subject to planning consent) to take the total living space to 175 sqm
• Swimming pool with view over the Chianti hills
• 7,000 sqm surrounding land consisting of:
• South facing, in enchanting location in one of the most sought after areas of Tuscany, with breathtaking views across the valley and hills
Halfway between Siena and Florence (approx. 35 km - 22 miles from either). Greve in Chianti is just 8 km away (5 miles).
• with fireplace, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, and two independent entrances.
• Swimming pool with view over Chianti hills.
• 7,000 sqm surrounding land with garden, small patio, and parking.
• 130 olive trees that produce about 95 liters of oil per year + small vineyard.
• Halfway between Florence and Siena.
REQUEST MORE INFO